Re: Transmision Problem

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 21:27:35 EDT

I'm starting to think that I am the test subject for Chrysler to see how
much shit a person will put up with. I've had more problems out of this damn
truck!

Unfortunatly its not the stearing column, I've checked that. I'll be driving
along and it will just go into neutral. Almost like a tire is breaking lose
and your RPM jump up. Hard to explain. :)

Erika