Dakota Paint

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 23:54:38 EDT

Just some FYI:

I'm co-oping at a company that makes some of the paint for the DC lineup
including the Durango. And supposedly the Forest Green colour is still
being offered but another green from the Dak line was is being discontinued.
  And the new Patriot Blue looks pretty nice--kinda lika a dark metallic
blue. It's different looking at it on a 3x9 inch piece of sheet metal
compared to on an entire truck. and I'm gonna wait to make my choice after
i see it on a Dak.

Frank WJ