Re: Re: spare locks

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 01:06:59 EDT

At 09:00 PM 8/31/99 -0600, you wrote:

>> Sorry to bring this up again but does any one know the part # for the
>spare
>> lock (the good one.) I need to lock up my spare so it won't get stolen at
>> school.
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>> 91 cc 5spd 6er.
>
>82203352 for the mopar spare lock
>
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>\ Later
>/ Jack
>\ '99 Black CC R/T

Hold on -

I bought one on eBay thta I thought would fit mine , and it must be for a
2nd Gen. Dak . Part number is 82202058 . description is "Spare Tire Locking
Pkg. Dodge Dakota Pickup 6 1/2' Box " The order date on the part says
"01/06/97" , so I have to assume that it is for a pre-97 Dak because it
does not fit my 98 R/T .

If anyone wants to buy this from me , I paid $12.50 + Shipping for it and
it is brand new , just let me know .

Mark , check and see if this is the one that you need and I'll sell it to
you .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html