Erics site, little Dakota content

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 05:41:10 EDT

 Im starting my site over. I have some good ideas I think! Im going to
split it into a few different sections and have one dedicated to
Dakota. I found my intake pictures, Ill post them on the site when I
get home from work. GM called again! They want me to reconsider my
decision and get back with them at my convenience! I thought that was
nice of them! lol We'll see. They want me to give them a chance!
Thats cool huh! Never experienced this before!
I wont ever give up the dak though!
Eric