RE: Mopar PCM's

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 08:39:49 EDT

I found a guy from Illinois that can get custom chips burnt. He's gonna
call me when he gets back there from Michigan and let me know how much. He
runs a local speed shop down there and drags a 93 mustang(in the 9's) and is
also gonna check what kinda price he can get on a couple of different brands
of superchargers. I'll let you guy know what he comes back with!