Re: Mopar PCM's

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 09:56:26 EDT

>Last week, I emailed the tech line on the MP site. Next day (!), >they
>responded ... we do not have a PCM for the 1997 model.

Don't listen to the Mopar tech guys. I don't think that they know what they
are talking about half of the time. They said that 5.9 PCM's were not going
to be available for a while, and then I called John in AZ and he had some
practically in stock! Geez, the mopar tech guys frustrated me. I don't think
that they have been updated just like most dealers have not yet.

FYI
I can't verify this because the guy that ordered my PCM said that it wasn't,
but it is quite possible that Mike Leach did the program. So any of you who
have the Mike Leach reflash may be already know a little about it.

later
gordon