Re: RE: Dakota R/T Update in Canada

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 10:05:56 EDT

They supposedly built a total of approximately 200 in 98 . 1700 Club Cabs ,
and 300 Regular Cabs . I got some numbers from a guy at Dodge Truck
Division , but they only added up to a total of like 1435 . They started
out saying 4000 total for 99 , then 4500 , then 5000 , so who knows exactly
what they built .

I bet they will know for sure in the Class Action lawsuit because they will
have to send info to all Dakota R/T owners .

At 08:34 AM 9/1/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Is anybody stumped about the numbers they keep shouting out? 10000 R/T's
>and in the Detroit news it says 11000. To my knowledge there were 1500 98's
>and 5000 99's. When did they mass produce the other 4500 R/T's????

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html