Ok.. what is the entire scoop on the Mopar Computer?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 17:42:19 EDT

Well I just got back from another trip to Vegas to come home to another pile
of DML emails.

I see lots of news about Mopar finally releasing the computer.... PLEASE save
me all the agony of sifting through them and give me a quick lowdown?

My question: Is the computer out for my 1999 R/T? If so, whats the
price?... if NOT, then when will it be available???

Also, any other information offered is great too.... We all expect to hear
from the first guy to get some results!!

25 hp/torque on an ad is nice.. but, when I start hearing some hard results,
possible dyno results... that will set me