RE: Soft Tonneau Covers

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 17:47:51 EDT

I've got an "Access Cover" Tonneau cover that I've had for about a year and
a half! Love it! Extremely versatile, I get in and out of it just about
every day and it has shown no signs of wear, fading, or failure yet! (Even
with our Minnesota winters - the evil road salt!)

Hey all, I need some help. I'm shopping for a Soft
vinyl tonneau cover (I like the versatality vs.
fiberglass). Any recommendations/stay away's out
there to share? So far the one I've found that I like
the best is the Extang Saber tonneau. It's a frame
mounted snapless style. Any body have one of these?

Also looking for a bugshield but don't want to do any
drilling and want it to look good (of course) Any
recommendations/stay away's on that one?

Thanks to all in advance!
Nate