got to drive a viper!!!! (long)

From: bdfitch@jps.net
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 07:48:55 EDT

I know my presence has been missed from the list, or
is it i have missed the presence of the list....
Anyways, last week i was in Hawaii (Kauaui actually)
and one day we were driving around and saw a rental
place with some nice cars out front with signs saying
"RENT ME" My dad and i being car enthusiasts quickly
turned around and checked the place out. They had some
Harleys, a prowler and of course the VIPER. Well we
checked out the prices and decided to rent the Viper
for 6 hours later that week (quite $$$ but well worth it)
Needless to say, that had to be the highlight of the
vacation...cruisin in hawaii with a viper......
does it get any better. I will have pictures up on
my webpage as soon as i get them scanned... if anyone
has the chance to rent a viper for just a little while
DO IT, that car has so much power and is sooooooo
much fun to drive it kinda made the rental car seem
dumb (supercharged buick lux-o-barge)

Anyways there is more but i have taken enough
of your day if you read it when i get the pics up
there will be more story...

Brian
Black SLT V6
Gibson exhaust, Quick D intake