Re: RE: Doug Thorley headers for '91-'96 daks (V8)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 01:25:40 EDT

If you are worried about the heat, get them coated. However they shouldn't
create any problems. It will be hotter in the engine compartment, but it's
not going to damage anything. I was unconfortable with the heat so I had
mine coated. This helped a lot and also made the headers look much better.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221