RE: Soft Tonneau Covers

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 10:19:38 EDT

Hey, thanks for the replies all!

Is there a website or something I can goto to look at
the "access cover" is it snap or snaples, clamp on
rails? I have the same weather conditions you do
(Utah). Is it possible to completely remove the cover
and bows if you need to put something big in the bed?

That Hatchback style, I looked at that too and liked
it but was wondering how it clamps to the bed when
most of the lid is hinged. does it only clamp near
the cab? or do you have to remove clamps in order to
lift it? Is the vinyl and bows removable for large
loads? Does it have plastic or metal snaps. None of
the websites I found that featured this one had much
of a description though I haven't been able to find it
at autoweb yet.

Hey don't worry about velcro Pat! That's not even a
consideration!