Stock Wheels and Tires was: R/T owners only

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 06:27:08 EDT

Geoff,
I've owned late model Dakotas with V6 and V8. I can tell you
with the 5 speed manual the stock tires are to small. The V6
with 3.21s (215x70Rx15s)would spin on wet pavement very bad. The
V8 with 3.90sg (235x70x15s) not to bad. but, once the suregrip lets
go tho YIKES! I installed 275x60s on the back and traction is
much better. Autos are pussycats ;) so you shouldn't have problems
if you take it easy.

GS -