Re: Exhaust Systems! Are They Worth IT?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 14:06:05 EDT

Sal:

I noticed an immediate improvement in throttle response after installing
the Gibson catback system (without resetting hte computer). Mileage
increased slightly but my propensity to increasingly heavier applications
of my right foot on the go pedal thus increasing the
"Yahoooooooooooooooooo!! factor have negatively impacted the degree of
mileage increase. When driving long, boring highway miles the mileage has
increased over the stock muffler, however.

P.S. Headers were even better.

P.S.S. The Mopar Performance computer made it all even better yet.

I guess your muff man hasn't driven a Dak.

Richard in SA

YMMV