Ball joint work = Front End Alignment???

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 07:18:32 EDT

My upper ball joints are in need of replacement (as are my shocks)(94000
mi). My stupid question of the day is after doing the ball joint
replacement, will I automatically need an alignment???? I'm thinking yes.
Correct??

Also I keep seeing a thread about "MPI manifold pics are up!" but the thread
appears to have digressed to installation of underdrive pulleys. I must
have missed the opening post on the pics. Does anyone have the address for
the pics?