RE: Re: 99 computers

From: Pendleton, Dennis (Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 15:49:51 EDT

I'm relaxing reading this joke...

Two Dakota Enthusiasts were sitting in the parking lot when one said, "Where
did you get such a great truck?"

The second Dakota Enthusiasts replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday
minding my own
business when a beautiful woman drove up in this truck. She got out, took
off all her clothes and
threw them on the ground and said, "Take what you want".

The second Dakota Enthusiasts nodded approvingly and said,
"Good choice; her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you, anyway."