Re: Re: Door Speakers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 18:11:38 EDT

Hey! if you're looking for a replacement. They should be 6.5 inch speakers,
I'll even throw in the "adaptor" plate so it actually REALLY fits the door
panel without extra drilling.. It's a set of pioneer coaxial speakers.
I'll sell it for cheap. I paid 65 for it. adaptor plate was 10. I'll sell
it to ya for 35 bucks shippped.
-Dester

<< Can anyone recommend a good pair of speakers to replace the stock ones in
 the door panel speakers? I don't even know what's in there, maybe 4" ,
 51/4"? Anyway, just the same, recommendations would be great. Thx.
 -J