RE: Re: Non dak but hilarious

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 21:28:56 EDT

Supercharger!!

Honestly though, this has been a debate that is still going on and will
probably never stop. However, if you look at the "Muscle Cars", they have
Superchargers (Blowers), on the other hand, the smaller engines all have
Turbos. Both build incredible amounts of HP and TQ and both have their Pros
and Cons. Money, Heat, Availability, etc.

- Bernd