Re: New Member

From: Terry Westbrook (terry@gthings.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 21:46:06 EDT

Cool! I saw this thing show up at the dealer and I stopped by and bought
it. They said that they had had other dealerships calling about it all over
the U.S. Some people really want these bad - esp. since the dealers were
telling people there were going to be no '00's! Anyhow, it had the bench.
It is just like the buckets as far as comfort goes it just has the extra seat
if you ever need it. It is always used as a console in my truck! Could get
along real well with buckets but kind of prefer the 40-20-40 split (buckets
with a little tiny seat in the middle instead of the console). Plus it makes
it even more rare!

Terry W.