Bed Rug Bed Liner Group Buy!!!!!

From: Terry Westbrook (terry@gthings.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 13:18:12 EDT

Hi All,
I had a group buy on the Bed Rug bed liners and I ordered 30. Well, 3
people did not follow through and so there are 3 available Bed Rug bed
liners. If you do not know what they are, check them out at
www.bedrug.com or see one installed on a Dakota at
http://blackdakrt.com/mods/bedrug.htm The regular price of these bed
liners are $379 - $400 but through this group buy, I was able to go
right to the wholesaler and got a price of $249.33. It is a real nice
bed liner and if you want a sample of the bed liner, you can call Wise
Industry (maker of Bed Rug, and an assortment of other carpet bed
liners) at 1-800-462-8435. Yes, there are many carpet bed liners out
there but Bed Rug is the top of the line from Wise Industry. They have
a lifetime (as long as you own your truck) guaranty to not fade, stain,
spot, or anything of that nature. Plus they say it is pretty close to
indestructible. It is one tough bed liner that looks pretty sweet. My
truck is a show/sport truck and I looked for a long time for a bed liner

that would be very usable and look very nice. I found it. If you are
interested in the Bed Rug, or have any ???'s Please e-mail me and I'll
help you out.

Thanks,

Terry W.