Dodge only off road run

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 13:20:00 EDT

Just thought I'd pass this on to the Dakota off-roaders. The guys on the
Off-Road.com board are putting together a Dodge only "fun-run" to the Anza
Borrego area (desert in the SE CA). They are calling it a Ramfest, but they
told me any Dodge 4X4's are welcome. Sounds like it's getting really big
since people from OR, AZ, UT, NV have stated they are going. The date
hasn't been set, but they are thinking Feb or March of 2000. There are
going to have a couple magazine guys there so they can do an article on this
and try to make it an annual event. They guy putting this together's name
is Ross and the email to get info is: dzrtram@yahoo.com or check out the
board at:
http://www.off-road.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=xover&group=off-road.dodge

John McKinney