drove a '00 4.7

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 19:36:37 EDT

Hey all,
I just got back from driving a 2000 4.7L dakota.
Actually, me and a buddy drove it. We got that damn
thing sideways on more than one occasion. Anywho, now
I am seriously debating on trading in my V6 for a new
V8. The one we drove was a black CC that had a Mariah
custom pkg on it. It had glasspack dual exhaust, and
let me tell you, that was one bad ass sounding DAK.

I picked up a brochure from there today and I think
some people were asking about the color changes. Well
here they are:
Dropped:
Metallic Red
Deep Amethyst
Light Driftwood
Emerald Green
Solar Yellow

Added:
Dark Garnet Red Pearl Coat
Light Driftwood Satin Glow
Medium Bronze Pearl Coat
Amber Fire Pearl Coat
Patriot Blue Pearl Coat

I'm personally looking into a Pariot Blue dakota.
Anyway, if any other questions, let me know.

===
Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~