Re: air cleaner did not fit! Attn: Pedro

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 20:04:15 EDT

 Hey KEMOSABE - - nice to hear from you. Hope the wedding and honeymoon was
to your satisifaction? Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but my
step-son was also involved with a wedding of his own, and these last few
days were a nightmare with NO sleep, and starting a new rehab job with the
post office and the changing of working hours. The one thing that did come
out to my favor is that I now have weekends off. Now that you're back, when
do you want to start on "SNOW WHITE" ? I haven't got a clue whether a 11x
21/2 will work. It's one of those things that needs to be checked out - "on
the spot", before buying. I can let you see if my Edelbrock TRI- Cleaner
will work on your rig. The only thing you have to change out on the valve
covers is the valve cover cleaner(it's the larger round unit on the drivers
side valve cover with the 5/8th hose attached to it). The other unit on the
passenger valve cover is the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) valve and
it's attached to the intake manifold. Hey, listen to this. When I took my
truck to the Aug.1st truck fest at Bandemere, I got a runner-up trophy in my
class- - AIN'T that cool? Hope to see and hear from you and your new wife
soon--get the girls together and have fun while the 2 of us have some REAL
fun.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green