Solar Yellow: the last hurrah....

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 20:17:30 EDT

While searching the DC media archives , I found the 2000 model year Dakota
specs and this is what it said under colors :

"Colors - Dark Garnet Red Pearl Coat (New), Flame
   Red, Solar Yellow (New), Amber Fire Pearl Coat
   (October Introduction, Replacing Solar Yellow),
   Light Driftwood Satin Glow, Sierra Bronze Pearl
   Coat (New), Forest Green Pearl Coat, Patriot Blue
   Pearl Coat (New), Intense Blue Pearl Coat, Black,
   Bright White "

They are still listing Solar Yellow as new , and then it says Amber Fire
Pearl Coat has an October intro to replace SY . I wonder if this means that
there may yet be a few SY trucks that get sprayed in the 2000 Model Year ?

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901