Re: ABS light

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 01:47:23 EDT

I have had a similar problem with my truck. I get the lights when it has been
sitting at idle in park or in gear for more than a minute or 2. It doesn't
happen all the time and hasn't happened in awhile. I am just curious as to
what caued it to happen. barke fluid has always checked fine. I also check
codes after and never got any. Any ideas?

Kelly, '96 SLT 318 and rear wheel abs

In a message dated 09/02/1999 9:37:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,