Re: MSD connector harness

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 10:49:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/99 12:08:34 AM Central Daylight Time, durling@ibm.net
writes:

<< Kyle,
 How long have you been runing the accell coil? Just curious about the
duriblity.
 I might go the similar route as you except with the 6A don't need the offroad
 box. >>

I have had it on now for almost a year. I do keep the stock coil in my tool
box in case the Accel Super Coil goes south when I am in the middle of the
woods in a camping/hunting trip. I have had no problems however with it and
really recommend it, the MSD tech didnt not have a concern/problem with me
running this kind of coil either with my MSD box.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6