Quick D's V-6 Throttle Bodies

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 15:06:03 EDT

I have given this thing a few miles to get used to, but let me tell ya,
it's GREAT!!!!!! I love the top end now, and the response, and the low
end grunt. Haven't gotten any noticeable mpg improvements........can't
keep my foot out of it enough to measure it!!! But it seems like even
though i've been hot rodding it around more, the gas gauge isn't going
down as fast as it did before with me babying it. So, to all my V-6
buddies, GO GET ONE!!!!!!!!! Smoky D will back me on this too I'm sure,
since he got one and an intake kit at the same time. Next step, MSD or
JET. Yeeeee Hawwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Ed

P-S, I just saw a red CC sport with a Enterprise rental sticker on the
back. It had the 318 in it, 'cause I heard him revving it and saw him
doing power-brakes in front of my neighbors' house a few seconds ago.
Hmmmm, I wonder how much per day (hehehehe)????