Re: Re: DML Clunk sound..

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 02:05:51 EDT

Yes i Do. When i'm at the track and i power brake. After i start to launch
off a bit, the ABS/brake lights will flash then go. I guess that's common.
Still, to an unexperienced driver (not familiar with the truck) it could
cause an accident...
-Dester

<< Thanks Dester, for some reason I forgot about my rear brakes being
 anti-lock.
 That seems to make more sense. At least it takes away from me worrying
 about
 it beind serious. One of my friensd said she had a similar problem
 with her Saturn.
 Do you ever get the ABS light? I never have.

 Thanks, Ralph >>