Re: Buying a new 00 Dakota

From: Bob B Ford (bobngae@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 01:37:40 EDT

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:37:15 EDT MrDakota95@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 08/30/1999 12:34:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
>tmartin@anv.net writes:
>
><<
> I noticed that Dodge changed from the 318 to to a 4.something SOHC
> motor. Does anyone know the output of this motor? I haven't been to

Have you seen the new TV AD where the new Toyota Tundra with a double
overhead cam V8
towing a large boat up a mountain is seen passing first a Ford towing a
trailer, then catches and passes a new Chevy towing something, and
finally blows past a full size RAM towing a trailer or boat.
  At least they have the Dodge in front of the Ford and Chevy :)