Re: Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 10:57:52 EDT

chris,
i have that same exhaust on my 98 dak (3.9 R.C.), yes the muffler is too
long but the muffler guy made it fit....is sounds pretty good too....
deep and throaty but not as much as a flowmaster, pretty loud in the cab
around the city, but its pretty good on the highway at a steady 2k +
rpms

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 17.074/79.09MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, Painted V-Tech Tailight Covers, Painted Dash Bezzle,Door Handles and Window Cranks, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Mopar Performance Underdrive Pulleys, Mopar Performance 8mm Plug Wires, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels(for sale), Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's(for sale with rims), JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.