Re: Buying a 00 V8... whaddayastink?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 05:42:39 EDT

MrDakota95@aol.com writes:

<<
 I remember reading some posts on this a while back,they're making the 22 gal
 tank standard for 2000 on all the Dakota's.

 MrDakota 95 >>
I think it automatically comes with the V8. I chose the 4.7 and the computer
automatically went to it. Was 15g with the 3.9.
Oh, Solar Yellow has been discontinued for Daks. Saw a bulletin at the
dealer. They made some already, so get them if you want them, they wont
paint any more.
Boog