Re[2]: RE: drove a '00 4.7

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 05:10:20 EDT

>From one Tom to another, if a different person is going to drive the kota on a
regular basis I'd go with the slush. We used to buy manual trannies at work and
it seemed we were always replacing clutches. It seems everybody has a different
technique for operating a manual and I was told this promotes *earlier*
retirement of the clutch. YMMV.

Looks like you'll also have to consider this from the "making the wife happy"
perspective too... :-)
Tom