Re: replacement bumper or roll-pan?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 03:17:29 EDT

I really would do the roll pan. Say the chrome one costs about 100 more, or
maybe it costs another 100 to get it painted. that comse to 560 bucks for a
chrome bumper, or painted one..

roll pan-200 painted.
hitch-70 bucks about with shipping if that site is correct
and new rear clear corners-80 bucks
front clear corners 52
that comes to 400 something...
you still come out ahead.. Where's that nice stillen front spoiler??
-Dester

<< I don't know what they cost in the States but I just got a quote to
 replace mine two weeks ago , in Canada $460.00 and change plus paint.
 That was for a sport bumper not the chrome SLT one >>