Re: RE: Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 01:04:29 EDT

Hey, i saw that MPG. i like it. nothing ricey about that. I think you have
a stick? i saw that stupid SIL (shift indicator light) come on. I'd remove
it. or does it actually work?
-Dester

<< Well, when someone says my truck sounds ricey, I do take offense. If I
 wanted my truck to sound ricey I would have bought a Honda or such. To me,
 ricey sounds are high pitched, like a bumble bee. The Flowmaster has a deep
 tone and, to me, sounds nothing like a rice rocket. I don't hold a grudge
 and am not upset at all, sorry if I came off that way. On another note, I am
 starting work on the So. Cal. Dak/Durango BBQ that went on last weekend.
 Here's a sneak peak >>