(no subject)

Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 09:14:05 EDT

Yeah, I've got a 'Wing...... I know there's a stereotype of 'Wingers (Wing
Nuts) being older, retired guys just cruising around the country, but I just
turned 31 and I LOVE this bike. It's not as light and nimble as a bullet
bike, but it handles amazingly well for its size and bulk, and it will
easily get out of its own way ;)

I use it for grocery runs as much as I do road trips. Rode it up thru
Colorado & South Dakota last summer - an awesome ride despite being hot &
dry (except up in the mountains where it was nice & cool & curvy :-).

I hear the guys on rec.motorcycles talking about DoD all the time, but never
knew much about the list......

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate