RE: Painted Wheel Hubs and Mud Flaps

From: Nancy Hoegen #229123 (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 06:56:05 EDT

I got them from the dealer when I bought my Dak....they are mopar (cost
about $40 for all four). Mopar makes 2 versions, the standard ones and the
molded, I got the molded (they have a more custom look). Ya might be able to
see them (unpainted) on my web site.

Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail: mailto:hoegen@kersur.net