RE: homemade lsd?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 09:12:02 EDT

Aaron,
Yes, this is an old trick from years ago. It is especially helpful in the
winter if you get stuck. By applying the brake, the torque is transferred
(partially applied) the the wheel that is not spinning. I don't know if
this will work on a front wheel drive vehicle, but will with any
limited-slip RWD.
Rich - Ashburn, VA