Re: Lowered my Dak

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 15:13:26 EDT

Dester223@aol.com wrote:

> How much were the coils? I'm considering calling AIM INDUSTRIES up and
> asking what they have..
> -Dester

All,

For the would-be lowering types, I've got a set of Western Chassis 2"
lowering A-arms and a matching set of 4 Doetsch Tech nitro shocks for a
'98 DAK. $175 for all, prefer not to seperate.

Also available:

Class IV factory hitch '97+ $50
Chrome rear bumper for '97+ $50
Street Scene Roll Pan for '97+ $50
JET chip Stage II for '98 5.2L Auto - $125
SnugTop Hard Tonneau Cover(white) $350 w/Pendaliner bed liner $400. Both
less than 1 year old.

Located on the west coast(SF Bay Area). Please email me off-list if you
are interested in any of the above. I'll be out of town from Thursday of
this week until Tuesday of next. Any email sent during that time will be
replied to after I return.

Thanks,

Bob