Hard shifting after computer reset???

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 17:22:52 EDT

Ok folks, I installed my Quick-D throttle body this past weekend (so far, so
good.. I'll have an update after a couple weeks of driving)

Anyways, I reset my computer by disconnecting the battery... and ever since
then, the truck has been shifting very hard.

I did reset the computer one other time (when I installed the K&N), and
although the truck had different shifting points for about 50 miles, the
shifts themselves were just as smooth as they always are.

Anyways, I have 50 miles on the truck now since the computer is reset, and it
is still shifting pretty hard. I kinda like it in a way... BUT.. I am
worried that it may be rough on the tranny.
I'm guessing that the problem may go away when I drive it around for a while,
and the computer adjusts more.. but.. I just wanted to see if any of you guys
saw this problem after resetting the computer (or, after installing a T-B)