[Fwd: Dodge V6 Headers]

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 18:45:24 EDT

More info from JBA on the Headers.....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dodge V6 Headers
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:31:43 -0700
From: Joe Stone <jstone@jbaracing.com>
To: "'mcc@negia.net'" <mcc@negia.net>

JBA is currently working on a design for the 3.9 V-6 Dodge Dakota & Ram
vehicles. Our applications will cover 92-95 and 96-99 models only. The
headers will be smog legal shorty style, designed to be compatible with
your stock factory emissions system, and will bolt directly to your
factory Y-pipe. We have not decided whether we will offer them in 409
stainless steel or 14ga mild steel, and we are considering a possible
replacement Y-pipe if we determine that performance gains will be made
with such a system. List prices are TBA. We do not have a scheduled
release date, but we hope to debut the headers at the annual SEMA
convention in Las Vegas during the first week of November. We should be
able to release them after that. Thanks for your interest in JBA
Headers, we welcome any future questions or comments.

Kindest Regards,
JBA Sales Dept.