Need help and suggestions!

From: Fastdak@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 19:10:03 EDT

This will be my third dakota because I totaled my 97' RC/V8 this summer.
Anyways, now I just purchased a 96' CC with an auto and 6cylinder. I'd like
to at least run 14's in this. So far I've only found some roller rockers
for it from Crower Cam. K&N of course and ignition wouldn't be hard. I
couldn't find any headers for it. Also, I'd like know what muffler would
sound best with this engine. I had a 2 chamber flowmaster on my last V8, but
since this is a V6, I don't know what I should get. Just e-mail me with any
information that could help me. Thanks

14.7sec. dak is gone :-(