Welcome, Bill

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 23:52:05 EDT

Welcome, Bill in Bel Air!! Have you met Boog from Richman's yet? Tom
at Firestone brags about how quick your truck is, says it really hauls.
  Digest mode is good!!! You'll find it can make checking your e-mail
a whole lot easier and faster. Give me a call if you need anything, you
know the number at work. I'm one of the few longstanding members still
lurking on the DML, and there are always new ideas churning out as new
members bring new experiences and information in. We welcome anything
you'd like to share about good and bad experiences with your truck and
its modification, and we really like to see
  PICTURES!!!

Welcome!
Patrick