Re: A plead for sanity!!!

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 09:51:07 EDT

Well , Tony -

How about someone that starts reading the thread after it starts ?

How is that person to know what the thread is in reference to ?

I agree that people should shinp them down to the guts , as I have even
been guilty of that one , but this is really something that is just
personal choice .

At 08:05 AM 9/2/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>For God sakes - TURN OFF THE @%#&$*~ "INCLUDE ORIGINAL MESSAGE IN YOUR
>REPLY" E-MAIL OPTION! It got so frustrating trying to follow the '99 SBEC
>treads (some reaching 6 deep) that I don't think I even want one of the dang
>things anymore... Jeeze - you'd think this was a Ford message board!
>
>Tony Angelo
>'99 Solar Yellow Sport "Plus", CC, 318, Full Time 4X4, Black Mopar Bed
>Rail/Light Bar/Round Lights, Black Mopar Grill/Brush Guard, Black Mopar Side
>Steps, Tuff Country 5.5" Lift, 33X12.5 BF Goodrich AT KOs on the stock 15X8
>wheels, K&N GenII FIPK

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html