Ooops... PCM Info

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 09:55:07 EDT

I guess I accidentaly made a personal post with the intention of posting it
to the DML. I don't want to go through all of that typing again, but I need
the 800 number for the Arizona dealership with the PCM's I am one of the
first ones to order it/post the information and others with the same truck
are starting to get theirs. I need to call and check on my order.

If you have tyhe number could you please post it on the DML as well as email
me privately? rtgordon@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch.
gordon