RE: V6 Headers a Reality!

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 10:19:59 EDT

Here's the V6 header situation as far as I understand it, just to clear up
this whole issue.
pre mags - Edelbrock
gen IIs - None currently, JBA soon
gen IIIs - None currently, JBA soon, possible Mesa
I'm not clear about what years this Mesa custom run will be applicable to.
Sounds like gen III's since they only want a "late model" dak for
prototyping. But they should fit the gen II's anyway, right? Plz correct
me if i'm wrong. Thx.
-Jay