Re: tech info on 4.7 V8

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 10:39:32 EDT

I think maybe I can help ya out!

Bore Spacing = 4.09"
Basic Bore Size = 3.66"
Roundness = Max of .00015"
Taper = Max of .0006"
Stroke = 3.405"
Rod/stroke ratio = 1.80
Intake valves = 1.89"
Exhaust valves = 1.46"

I'm totally engine illiterate myself, so this might
not make any sense! I just extracted this from the
Mopar Action 4.7L article which you can download from
the DML attatchments (schred1@yahoo.com folder)
Theres a whole ton of other info in there that makes
just about as much sense to me as the above so you
might want to take a gander at it! (BTW - it's alot
easier to read if you print it out - scanned)

Hope this helps,
Nate.