RE: Engine miss

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 16:23:04 EDT

For all interested:

I just got off of the phone with John Erb the chief engineer at KB Pistons.
They have committed to doing the pistons for the Magnum 360. The design is
pretty much finalized. We should have the first set for testing within a
couple weeks. If everything goes well, you should be able to purchase them
through any shop that carries or can order KB pistons within a couple of
months..........

        Frank