Re: Auto tranny ?'s Help Please!!!!!!

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 18:33:20 EDT

the fluid should be checked in neutral.. the torque converter does not get
fluid in park, and will result in an overfull indication. I have also heard
the tranny cooler does not get full flow in park, but it does in neutral...
better for cooling if you've overheated the trans while towing... if you tow
alot, I would really recommend getting a tranny temp gauge... heat kills!

Gary Shook
Penrose, CO

OLZNUT@webtv.net