RE: V-6 intake manifold for sale

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 22:29:49 EDT

Hi Chuck,

I called up both local Dodge dealers to find a reference to that number and
they both couldn't find anything. I also checked my '97 Manifold but the
number is different. (I noticed what looks like an EGR port on the
manifold...is this for an older Dak V6 maybe?)

I'd be interested in the manifold if it fits a '97 Dak V6...can't seem to
find anything with that number. Are there any other numbers on the
manifold?

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

    I'm not sure what year it's for, but the number on the top
front is 56006780. If anyone is interested in this manifold,
email me privately and I'm sure we can work something out.
I'm asking $110.00 (includes shipping), which is what I have
in it.
    Oh, it looks like it's in excellent shape. It was advertised
as being ready to install and it even had plastic caps over the
vacuum ports. A picture of it can be seen at
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/intake001.htm