Dodge dakota Clear Lenses GP, ORDERING INFO

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 22:57:17 EDT

Hello.
    Well, i guess to those who got this twice (once in e-mail and once thru
the DML) are just dying to get their clears. I just called anthony and he
said that To order. (i sent them the list of who wants to order what) CALL
them up and give them your address and stuff like that (NOTE: CREDIT CARDS
WILL NOT HAVE A SURPLUS CHARGE!) he agreed to do COD, but that's an extra 10
dollars...

As soon as we get at least 12 people to call in and get things started.
They'll start shipping out the first 12,(minimium to start sending, but i
know we're gonna stomp that number.. right?) and for those who order later.
You have to wait a lil longer

Any who. Here's the list again of who is on and ordered what. don't worry
if i put you down only for fronts and you wanted both, or i put you down
incorrectly. Tell it to "janice??" she'll get things right.
-Dester

PS. For those who also are on the DakotaRT list. Please post this to them,
so they also know what's going on...

gmvega@gateway.net- Front (1)
ME- Dester223@aol.com Fronts(2)
rjacew@webzone.net Fronts(3)